Assistants Course Online
ASSISTANT’S COURSE OUTLINE
This course covers the basics of the Montessori approach. It helps its participants to increase their understanding of the method thus making them more effective and efficient in a Montessori classroom.
The intention of this course is to equip interested adults with basic knowledge and skills needed to become qualified and able assistants in a Montessori classroom.
Most importantly, It highlights the important work of the assistant as an aid to the child’s development while in the classroom.
This course is open to all interested participants.
- Montessori Philosophy Overview
- Child Development Overview
- Observation: Importance and Technique
- The Montessori Prepared Environment
- Overview of the Montessori Materials
- The Role of the Montessori Assistant
- Classroom Leadership Techniques
- Communicating with Children the Montessori Way