Tuition Refund Policy
TUITION REFUND POLICY
The following Tuition Refund Policy applies to the terms of this Student Enrolment Contract.
To initiate a refund, written notice must be provided:
- By a student to DMC when the student withdraws, or
- By DMC to the student where DMC dismisses a student.
Refund entitlement is calculated on the total Program Tuition Fee due under the contract. Where the total Program Tuition Fee has not yet been collected, DMC is not responsible for refunding more than has been collected to date and the student may be required to make up for monies due under the contract. No refunds ae issued on application/external bodies/book fees.
Refunds after the program of study starts
- If a student returns their course materials, at their own expense, in their original condition to DMC within seven (7) working days of their delivery, a full refund of the Program Tuition Fee and Curriculum Material will apply. Please contact DMC for further instructions prior to returning your course materials.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received by DMC, or a student is dismissed, within 10% of the Program duration specified in the contract, DMC may retain 30% of the total Program Tuition Fee due under the contract.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received by DMC, or a student is dismissed, after 10% and before 30% of the Program duration specified in the contract, DMC may retain 50% of the total Program Tuition Fee due under the contract.
- If a student withdraws or is dismissed after 30% of the Program duration specified in the contract, no refund is required.
- Refunds owing to students must be paid within thirty (30) calendar days of DMC receiving written notification of withdrawal and all required supporting documentation, or within thirty (30) calendar days of DMC’s written notice of dismissal.
*Note: Students seeking a refund within the seven (7) day review period will not be refunded until the Curriculum Material has been returned to DMC in its original condition.
- The student understands and agrees to pay the Total Payment Due outlined in the section titled TUITION AND FEES.
- The student understands and agrees that if the situation and fees are paid by a school, the diploma and transcripts will be sent to the School for release to the graduate.
- DMC may adjust the Total Tuition and Fees to accommodate for any applicable Special Discounts.
- The total Tuition and Fees payable is subject to the terms and provisions of the Tuition Refund Policy.
The total Tuition and Fees is subject to change without notice, but not within the Program